Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rainy, lazy morning

Right now, we are both laying in our new bed, drinking coffee, and waiting for time to pass. I have a dentist appointment in 40 minutes- my bus leaves in 20. It's been raining outside, I don't want to leave to apartment today. It is much too cozy.

Recently, we purchased a new, king-sized bed of blocket.se. This is a story for another post, but I just want to say how differently we both sleep now. We sleep so much better.

I also started my intensive Swedish courses on Monday. Already, I am doing better in Swedish and speaking more in Swedish. But yesterday, I was Swedish-ed out after waking up and reading my new Swedish mystery novel (although it's a remedial version....), going to class, and then reading some more after class. That was a total of about eight hours of Swedish.

But now, I have a bus to catch!


















This is a picture from another rainy day. We seem to have a lot of those now.

No comments:

Post a Comment