Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tuesday evening

Tonight we had a pre Cinco de Mayo party. Everyone was busy tomorrow, so it had to be today.
We made margaritas and four different Mexican themed dips to go with our oily, Swedish corn chips. We invited some friends over and spoke in French accents. It was a good evening.

























We bought a bunch of cacti about a month ago. Surprisingly, they are still doing well. The sombrero decoration is from my most recent birthday.


















Four dips: guacamole, black bean with roasted garlic and roasted corn, sour cream with roasted red pepper, and fresh salsa.

















Oh margaritas! I thought I only liked frozen margaritas- I was wrong. We're still working on perfecting the recipe, I don't like them to be too sweet. But yes, this is what dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment