Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A bit of news

I just realized I've been 24 for a whole week now. It's been a week of many highs and many lows. So a normal week.  I have a few bits of big news (nope, not preggers) but will have to wait to tell you about it. Well, some of it.
I can tell you that our kitchen is finished. Finally. Unfortunately, we've had grey, cloudy skies since Saturday and taking photos in this lighting is not going to do it justice. But it's lovely. White kitchens are the best.
The whole apartment is pretty much done, with the exception of a few decorative details, so as soon as we have nice weather (aka good lighting) I'll bring out the camera. We decided to not a build a wall between the bed and sofa but more on that later.

So here's to being a year old for a week and to having good news and an almost finished apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment