Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

24 years

Yesterday was my 24th birthday. I spent it in bed with a cup of tea. I started getting sick this past weekend and unfortunately the worst of it hit yesterday. Today is much better.  My head feels lighter and my face doesn't hurt like it did yesterday (I'm thinking it's a sinus infection). I've taken a ton of Vitamin C and haven't really moved much since Sunday night. My first outing as a 24 year old was last night when I took the recycling out. How'se that for being a grown up?

Anyways. It wasn't much of a birthday, being super sick in bed. But I'm grateful to everyone who sent me birthday wishes- thank you.

The sun is shining today and I'm itching to leave the house but this sinus infection is still lingering so it looks like it'll be another day indoors. The good news is that it's getting lighter and lighter out and despite that it snowed yesterday (a really beautiful snow too) the sun is out and I can feel that spring is almost, almost here. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment