Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day today. So Happy Valentine's Day.
G and I have a lot of celebrations in February so we try to keep Valentine's Day low key.
Here's our list of celebrations during the month of February:

9/2: my bff Leslie's birthday
14/2: Valentine's Day
21/2: our wedding anniversary
23/2: my birthday (I'll be 24!)
28/2: my dear friend Jenny's birthday
29/2: my mother-in-law's birthday (usually celebrated on the 28th).

It'll be next week that is really crazy and unfortunately hits right before pay-day.

Anyways, so far today has been really sweet. G surprised me with breakfast in bed and an American magazine. We dined  super early since he had to be at work but it was really nice just being there in the quiet and dark in those early hours.
I thought I had the morning free but at 8:00 we had workmen here! I had forgotten about that. They were here to remove our kitchen cabinets for painting. And then they informed me that another man was coming to hand paint all the small details. This was a complete surprise as no one had told us about that. I had 15 minutes to remove everything from our kitchen cabinets. It now looks like we just moved in. Again.
I'm hoping I can get our kitchen back in order in time so I can get my part of Valentine's Day ready for G.

EDIT:

So we have the reschedule Valentine's Dinner. Well, the smoozy romantic part of it. Our kitchen and dining room is a mess and will be this way until probably tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow night I can work my romantical magic. Whatever that may be.

1 comment:

  1. it's tough to make valentine's day and monday coexist harmoniously! it's causing a lot of romantic rainchecks.

    ReplyDelete