Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

back home

I meant to write a small post each day we were in NYC. I didn't do that.
Our phones didn't work there which meant that most of the time we didn't have internet. We had internet at the hotel but each night we were so exhausted that we just passed out. New York is a tiring city!
But now we are home, back to grey grey Sweden. New York was also grey for the majority of our trip so I'll refrain from complaining about the Swedish weather.

Our flight home was smooth and fast. But I experience such flying anxiety now that it was torture for me. I didn't sleep or eat at all on the plane. Ugh. Thankfully when we got home I had a four hour nap and a huge dinner.

G has a terrible sore throat yesterday and is still sleeping now.

I guess that tomorrow we'll start to get back into the groove of life here.

I'll post pictures of the trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment