Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

wish lists and updates

It's been a deliriously good week, mainly rainy and hazy grey skies. But I haven't had much school AND I'm free next week as well. I will be bored but I'm also enjoying the sheer laziness of it all. Cups of tea and books, yes! Though I have basically a whole book IN SWEDISH I need to finish. And it's a real, adult book.

Last week we went to IKEA and bought a bunch of cozy things like a sheepskin and candles. We also bought a strand of Christmas lights to hang up on Buddy, our decorative pet deer. He is right above our bed. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it's really cozy during the darker months and totally glams up our bedroom.  (The light in the foreground is one we made last Christmas).
























Other things I lust after for a cozy winter:
This George Jensen candle holder but maybe in gold.
More over the knee socks. I just bought a pair the other day.
Maybe this parka or another one like it.
I like this dress.
These pants.

And loads of other things: like really warm boots, a lace skirt, and several new pairs of black tights.

Oh and I'm also blogging HERE as well because I love food and I love cooking.

2 comments:

  1. i love the parka! asos hade another one that i've been planning to buy, but i can't find it anymore. sold out maybe? right now i'm really into ida sjöstedts a/w 2010-coat, with a faux fur collar.
    (http://www.ywfs.se/ywfs/images/shop/klasskappax480.jpg)
    she does almost the exact same coat for every a/w-collection, but the one from 2008 is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete