Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Weekend!

We are in the country right now. G's parents live in the tiniest village. They have a pond, fall foliage, and a fire place. It's always cozy.

Right now the fire is going and I'm sitting across from it on an old armchair with a sheepskin. I'm thinking of finally purchasing a sheepskin this winter.

I forgot that I really do like this time of year. I really enjoy the fires, the warm cups of tea, the mittens, the scarves, and hats! I especially love the hats because I don't have to fix my hair everyday. And the boots.

My friend Sofia started knitting. I knitted a dark grey scarf a long time ago. It turned out terrible. I spent ages on it. Hours and days. Only to have it funnel at the end. But her scarf looks good. And now she's trying fingerless gloves. I love fingerless gloves and now I'm inspired to make my own pair. But first a scarf.

Today we will go for a walk in the forest. Tomorrow we will go to a dear friend's for dinner with other dear friends. And Sunday we will have brunch at one of our favorite places: Smak.
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment