Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

STHLM

We've been hanging out in Stockholm for the past few days. It's been a lot of fun. It took me awhile to fall in love with the city but now I really like it here. In fact, big news, we're moving here this summer! Yup. We bought ourselves an apartment and we're set to move in around June. It's all happened pretty fast. 
We'll we've been talking about moving to Stockholm for awhile now but within the last three weeks we've secured a bank loan, found and bought an apartment, and now we're spending some time hanging out in our soon-to-be-city.  
We're heading out to our new apartment tomorrow (we've already viewed it a few times) with our camera and I'll post a ton of photos as soon as I have them. Plus more information about everything move related.

Ok. Friends are coming over soon (we're currently staying in a cute apartment right in the center of town) so I need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment