Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

when it rains, it pours


To say I've neglected this blog would be an understatement. Sorry!!!!
It's been a crazy few weeks from bank loans to apartments to getting a job (just happened) to traveling and traveling and traveling back and forth between our two homes. And now the craziness continues as I pack up my life here in Malmö and get ready to move to Stockholm. By May 1st. And we just moved in February.

So let me update you a bit. We bought an apartment, it's cute and needs some work. It has a view of woods and birds sing around it. It's close by a subway. I applied for an awesome job and miracle of miracles they hired me. They want me to start May 1st so up to Stockholm I go. G won't join me until July, so I'll be exploring Stockholm all by my lonesome.  May 1st is like three and a half weeks away.

When it rains, it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment