Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Apartment Inspiration Photos

With the move just a few weeks away I've been trying to find inspiration for decorating. Honestly, I have no idea what to do. Our bedroom and living room are one big room and while I know we'll figure it out, I'm completely stumped when it comes to coherent ideas. The plan now is to just move everything over and go from there.
I keep an "inspiration" folder on my desktop and thought I'd share some of the photos that are inspiring to me.  They're much nicer to look at than the pile of clutter that's growing in our current living room.

I love the colors in the first picture. Hopefully we'll do similar colors in our entry way. Photo: sfgirlbybay

Lovely rug and bright colors. Photo: Apartment Therapy.
I love everything here but I'd prefer a plain steel Tolix chair over the red one. Photo: Husligheter.

The simplicity and nauticalness of the bedroom is perfect 
for a beach apartment like ours. Photo: Kitka

No comments:

Post a Comment