Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I:
- Got my hair trimmed and spoke a well-balanced mix of Swedish and English with my hairdresser (who speaks only Swedish but understands English).
- Discovered that thieves broke into our storage AGAIN (fourth time) and stole our luggage. Thankfully we have insurance. Can't. Wait. To. Move. From. Here.
- Discovered a syringe in our cellar. G told me it wasn't bad syringe but still, not the best thing to find in your storage unit. Right? I was creeped out.
- Went out for dinner with my husband but then decided to go to a  pub instead. We had tall, cold glasses of beer and freshly fried french fries with bearnaise sauce.
- Bought one really expensive bar of pink pepper dark chocolate. We ate it all. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment