Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year







































Happy 2011 everyone! I hope you guys had a good New Years Eve and a lazy New Years day. It's well into the evening here in Sweden; we spent the day eating our black eyed peas, hanging out with friends, and making Bloody Marys (but with tequila which I read is called a Bloody Mariachi).  We've slept in, watched a few movies, and have plans to laze out even more.
New Years Eve was also pretty chill. Just us and some friends, a good dinner, and local fireworks. My kind of evening.
I try to not post many pictures of my self on this blog but I reeeaaaalllly liked my New Years Eve outfit. It was comfortable times ten but a bit glammy.
The dress is my first ever maxi dress I bought on sale at H&M ($11!) and it's like wearing a long t-shirt. The jacket is a gift from my mom, I think it's from Target? The fur hat is a gift from my mother-in-law. And I was wearing leggings underneath the dress since it's freezing cold here and we trekked through calf-deep snow to get to our party last night. Basically pajamas but fancy because of some fur, pink lipstick, and pearls.
I plan on buying like 20 more maxi dresses and living in them this year. That is my New Years Resolution.

I'm kidding. Kind of. I do have two big resolutions:
1. I want to pursue a path that makes me happy. I'm starting to figure out it might be a different path than what I thought it was going to be but it'll be a good path nonetheless.
2. And save money.

Good resolutions right?

No comments:

Post a Comment