Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Vacation Plans!

One of my favorite tv shows is Friday Night Lights. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it so much if I didn't live abroad. But since I'm terribly homesick, I cling to this show like nothing else. I love everything about it. The scenery, the music, the football, the accents. It reminds me of home.
We watched all four seasons last year obsessively and now we've started on Season 5. We watched eight episodes yesterday.
From watching Friday Night Lights I also started listening to Explosions in the Sky and that is one amazing band. 
Last night, after our tv watching marathon I looked up the tour dates for Explosions in the Sky and found out that they were doing a European Tour this spring! Unfortunately they're not coming to Sweden or Denmark but they will be playing in Berlin. G and I have never taken advantage of living in Europe by taking small trips to other countries, mainly because of limited student funds. But things are changing here and it's well time to take advantage.
So we bought tickets to the show! It's not until May so we have awhile to figure out how we're getting there and where we're going to stay. But oh wow! I'm so, so excited! I've never been to Berlin and I can't wait to see Explosions in the Sky play.

No comments:

Post a Comment