Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So far in 2011

It's Tuesday in the beginning of January 2011. Doesn't it feel slightly futuristic to write "2011?" I feel kind of like I should be half cyborg by now.

I haven't really done much these past few days. What I need to do is study. I have two big tests next week that I have to pass. But I'm not really motivated or in the mood to study. Which is going to be a problem.

But I'm not completely wasting my time. I have a few "secret" projects I'm starting to work on. Secret as in: I don't want to jinx it so I'm not telling you yet.
I'm also reading a book in my spare time (literary points!)
And we're also moving in less than a month so there's a lot of packing to do. Moving within Sweden has always been really easy for me since I got rid of most of my stuff back when I made the big move from Texas to Sweden. A lot of my big furniture is in storage back in Texas so basically I have 2-4 suitcases of stuff here that needs to be moved (I said 2-4 because winter shoes, coats, and sweaters take up a lot of room). Plus the stuff we've accumulated together but that's your basic furniture: couch, table, bed, etc.
I like moving. I like purging the old and making way for the new. It's cleansing and allows for more creativity.

So not a lot is going on. My neighbors are blaring music with a deep, thumping bass and I'm about the eat the last Ballerina cookie.

Later this week I'll show you our "new" coffee table. I know, you're crazy with anticipation

No comments:

Post a Comment