Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

new york!

We made it to New York safe and sound. I hate flying! But it was a smooth flight except for the newest addition of the Delta team, an automated recording of a lady very sternly saying "return to your seats immediately!!!" when the captain turns on the seatbelt sign. Every time that recording came I jumped 10 feet in the air. It was a 9 hour flight, I was calm maybe five minutes of it. I hate flying.

But we made got to our hotel, ordered Chinese takeout, watched a bit of tv and crashed around 9:45 (that's 21:45 for you Europeans).
I'm trying to treat my jet lag like I stayed up too late for a party. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ok, over and out. We're off to tackle this city!


















Picture taken right before landing. I asked G to take it for me since I was too scared to take it myself. I think that body of water is the Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment