Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

now and later

Today I:

  • Woke up early to get ready for school. I changed my socks four times before I found the perfect pair.
  • Had a lecture in the Swedish language and it's pronunciation.
  • Met my husband for a lunch of cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches. We're dainty ladies like that.
  • Was continually happy over the cool and sunny September weather.
  • Had a history lecture.. in SWEDISH.
  • Convinced my husband to walk 50 meters to buy me a falafel since I hurt my foot and I was hungry.
  • Hobbled halfway home on my hurt foot and then took the bus the rest of the way.
  • And was very happy to be back in school and that my husband also goes to the same school.


And Later:

  • I will fix us some tacos which will be super spicy since we found FRESH JALAPENOS at the store. (I don't think I've ever seen a jalapeno here so it's a big deal).
  • Watch the newest Top Chef and Weeds.
  • And maybe sneak a few more pages of Vampire Diaries (yes, I know) before G starts complaining about my choice in literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment