Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

another vacation

We are on vacation. Again. Well, I have been on vacation for a few months now. But G has a week off from work so we are up in the country enjoying the last few weeks of summer.
Tomorrow we leave for Germany. We will only be there one night but I'm super excited. I haven't seen much of Germany other than the airport and one border shop.
Yesterday, we were inspired by Julia Child and made hollandaise sauce with artichokes. Tonight, I made cheese enchiladas complete with chili gravy. It tasted just like a Tex Mex restaurant. Oh, Texas I heard you are really, really hot right now.
Not to make anyone jealous, but the weather here has been perfect. Almost like Spring but with less wind.

I promise to post more once we are back from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment