Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

green thumb

Look! I grew tomatoes. Real, red, tomatoes.
I remember back in May when I bought Tomato Plant and he was so small.  G and I had our doubts about him and his survival instincts. It was cold back in May.  See, look how small he was!




















But then summer happened (as short lived as it was...) and it became hot! And then it rained and rained. And now we have three red tomatoes and several other baby tomatoes still growing!
Unfortunately, due to all of the rain the tomatoes grew too fast and cracked. But that is beside the point, the point is that they actually grew.





















(the top photo is taken with our nice camera, the bottom photo is taken with my iPhone and the green things at the top of the bowl are limes).

No comments:

Post a Comment