Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday

I'm pretty bad at these daily updates.
Today was not great but not awful. How ambiguous right?
I had a terrible headache all day, sad dreams the night before, and G and I spent a few hours fighting about cooking pork in our very vegetarian home.
But the day also had it's perks. G surprised me with lilies! He also made us hummus which we ate while watching one of the more ridiculous Bond movies (Her Majesty's Secret Service). And we had friends over for dinner. Dinner included one of the best salads I've ever had (basil, a nectarine, avocado, lettuce, feta, black cherry tomatoes) and my first ever ice box pie.
So I'll take next Saturday without the 12 hour headache and the pork fight. Instead I'll stick to lilies and ice box pie.

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment