Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

surprise! surprise!

I mentioned yesterday that I spent part of my afternoon planning a surprise.  The surprise was for my husband when he got home from work.





















I blew up a few balloons that I purchased earlier today and tied them together with thread (and later dental floss when I ran out of thread!).  The first balloon was sitting outside our front door when G came home.



















And then he had to follow the rest of the balloons down the hallway and into the kitchen.





Where I had dinner set up (notice the make-shift linen table cloth). Dinner that night was sweet corn risotto. And there was another surprise for G in the fridge...


















Swedish ölkorv (or beer sausage) which G loves.

Yay for surprise!

1 comment: