Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

lazy sunday

Our apartment smells like lilies and it's been raining all day. In other words, it's a perfect Sunday. We started watching Season One of The Sopranos early this morning  with a breakfast of spicy potatoes, sweet onions, a fried egg, and coffee. We've taken breaks to make scones and go on a short, rainy walk. And now a break to make dinner.
I love lazy days like this with G. I love lazy days especially when it is rainy. I love that he was inspired to bake us scones this afternoon to eat with cream, jam, and cheese. And that we drank tea as well.
Tomorrow he goes back to work. I have a few errands in town- mainly involving the post office. I'm hoping for a few more days of summer before autumn truly starts. Because after that, it's just dark dark dark.
So here is to lilies (again and again), walks in the rain, addicting tv series, scones, cinnamon tea, and G who is perfect to be absolutely lazy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment