Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

socks and shoes

G has been writing a ton of papers these past few days and since they are in English (!!!) I get to edit them. I like editing papers that aren't my own. I think this is a trait passed down to me from my English-teacher mom. 
G is also home this week which means a lot of mushy-quality time. Like playing racing games on the Wii, watching The Sopranos until 1:00 in the morning, and eating chocolate ice cream after we've already brushed our teeth. We enjoy pushing the limits.

Today we went out on a walk which eventually led us to the nearest shopping mall. We bought socks. A lot of socks. I got two pairs of girly socks and G got many pairs of turquoise socks. Oh, and I bought some gray nail polish because I have serious love for almost-color. 




















What should I wear with my new socks? Why type of shoes do you wear with these socks? I think I need a pair of oxford shoes. Too bad Target doesn't ship internationally or else these would be perfect in price and color. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. leslie ships internationally! if you want to ship something to my apartment or my parents' house, we can ship it to you!

    ReplyDelete