Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

September winds

It feels like autumn today. The air is cool, the sky is blue, it's just cozy and calming. I feel like I should be sipping a chai latte with a good book. But right now I'm at a park waiting for my beloved.
























It's weird how much like fall it feels when I know it's 100f in Texas. But it's kinda of nice, this weather. I already miss summer but I don't mind the sunny days of September. The past few days have been cold and WINDY. The kind of wind that knocks you over.  The kind of wind that brings on season changes.

Earlier today we were out scavenging for a pair of cognac colored oxfords. I've been wanting these shoes since December 2008 but something has always thwarted my purchasing attempts. But today we found a great pair for a great price and now my Autumn Wardrobe is complete.
Thank you Husband for buying me my dream shoes.

2 comments: